Posted August 07, 2018 05:07:40 A woman from Perth’s east has been found safe and sound after her family were left without water for three days.

Key points:Family members of 23-year-old Sarah Dutson, found in remote area of western Victoria, were reunited with her last day at homeA local family friend and local bushwalker helped search for Sarah’s familyA bushwalker, who has been called the “Horseman of Perth” by family, was on a bushwalk in the state’s northern Beaufort bushland on Tuesday when he was attacked and killed by a large animal.

“He was walking towards me, and I turned around and I saw him and I think it was a wolf,” Sarah’s brother James Dutsey told the ABC.

“I saw his arm come up and it hit me in the back of the head.”

The family of 23 year-old sister Sarah Duterons, who was last seen in Perth on February 2, had been in contact with her family on Facebook for nearly two weeks.

Sarah’s family had initially received a call on February 3 about a “very loud noise” in the bush, but Sarah’s husband, Paul, said they never saw her again.

“Sarah had been to a party and that’s when she started saying things to her family, saying things about the party, and she was very happy,” he said.

“She didn’t talk about the night she disappeared.”

We’ve had calls from the house every day for two weeks, saying Sarah had disappeared.

“We haven’t had any leads or anything, so we’ve been looking around.”‘

It’s been a real emotional rollercoaster’Sarah Dutssons mother, Rhonda Dutsches, said her family was relieved to hear Sarah’s body had been found.

“It’s really been a really emotional roller-coaster, for me and my family, because she’s been our life,” she said.

The family has been told there are no signs of foul play and there is no sign of foul weather.

“They’ve been searching the whole time, and it’s been very frustrating and difficult, because they’ve been expecting to find her, but not get a response,” Rhonda said.

Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying the animal.

They are hoping to speak to the animal’s owner and a hunter, and are asking anyone with information to contact them.

Sarah was last heard from on February 10, but no one has seen her since.

Related Post